Who we are:
Tonio revolutionizes the world of broadcasting and beyond. We create magic by transmitting inaudible data over audio.
Tonio is imperceptible to the human brain, but understood by every smartphone.
Tonio is the most convenient way to receive information on the smartphone while watching TV, listening to radio, enjoying live music or attending a sports event.
Our vision: a global standard like Wifi and Bluetooth.
Who we are looking for:
You will coordinate team members, organize meetings and will be the point of contact for suppliers, institutions, and investors. You will prepare amazing presentations and organize events at commercial fairs. You will be involved in business planning and regular updates to shareholders.
We are looking for an ambitious and hands-on assistant who enjoys working in an international start-up and brings passion and entrepreneurial spirit to the table.
- You love to organize and are flexible as well as reliable, you love to learn and are passionate to help us grow.
- You have experience in managing and executing various projects at the same time.
- You have strong attention to detail and your strengths are in reliable reporting and gathering market intelligence.
- You have an understanding of project management tools and of coordinating remote teams.
- You are familiar with publishing on the web (WordPress) as well as Social Media.
- You are fluent in English and love to travel.
Techaffinity and a passion for everything related to audio, from music to podcasts, from radio to Dolby and for crisp and clear language are more than welcome, and will help us understand you are the right person for us.
- Location: Vienna
- Full Time Employment
- min. of EUR 35.252 (entry level ST1 according to collective agreement) with willingness to overpay for appropriate qualifications and work experience.
- Jobticket (Wiener Linien)
- Drinks (coffee, tea) and fruit basket
- Home Office possible
We are located in Vienna and New York, but you can work from anywhere.